555shambo666555shambo666

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Dragonzball P Dragonzball P

Were you sober when you made this?

Seriously, I can just see Chris surrounded by microphones, waving this conductor stick thing around, while Harry, Psychicpebbles and everyone else sitting within 3 feet playing kazoos like bosses. How the hell did you guys keep from laughing your asses off while making this?

Definitely a download.

01 - Resting Place 01 - Resting Place

I could totally smoke pot to this

I really don't got much to say other than this has got some really trippy sound to it. It's perfection in the process.

DenX - Scion DenX - Scion

Not bad at all!

It's good to find an opera/metal blend on here again. The beat intends to skip a little but only when you pay serious attention to it.

I am kinda curious what it would sound like with some double bass blasts in it.

lhceist41 responds:

1st: Thanks for your Review!
2nd: I'm already working on a way faster Song with some dbl bass blasts in it.
So stay tuned ;)

DangerZone Kenny Loggins cover DangerZone Kenny Loggins cover

This is the first cover I heard to this song and..

I say this is truly a masterpiece. I like the the fact that you blended the modern style picking into it. I also like the fact that you added the gutteral scream to it towards the riff. Both the Guitars and somewhat the vocals reminds me of 5FDP, which isn't a bad thing at all.

P.S. this reminds me... does anyone here have a spare F-14 Tomcat I can borrow? lol

IYD - Im Yours (Remastered) IYD - Im Yours (Remastered)

I like this a LOT

This song kinda gives me the same feeling I get as when I'm jammin out on my guitar with my buddies and having a good time. Mostly because it sounds like one of those songs you start with a guitar, slap in some bass and drums and *BAM*.

I would love to say to add words but I honestly think vocals would just kill the reputation for a lot of the instrumental songs.

Keep up the good work man! You deserved the (5/5) (10/10) and a download - Shambo

InYourDreams responds:

hey thnx dude! thnx 4 the nice words :)

Black 'n' Decker Fanny Wr Black 'n' Decker Fanny Wr

Brutal and hilarious!

Dude, I haven't laughed this hard the whole week, you made my day!

GoreBastard responds:

Cheers man! We made this one for people with a sense of humour like you!

Never Again.. Never Again..

Nice work!

I take it you know metal considering you have Mushroomhead in your username lol. Is this real guitar?

Mushroomhead18nc responds:

yeah,, Fender Squire

JagerBomb JagerBomb

Since you recorded the guitar and bass...

What kind of amps do you use? I got my crunch sound to my amp perfect but I like that type of fuzz to the sound as well. Either way, still you got that badass sound to your guitar.

AttackTh3Radical responds:

Thanks a lot man. The bottom line with tone is that the final tone is a combination of many, many things. There's no real simple answer, and no guidelines. My amp is just a solid state Fender FM212R, and my processor is a Digitech GNX3. There are so many more aspects to it though.

Tetris On The Toilet Tetris On The Toilet

Fuckin Brutal!!

It kinda sounds like a more heavy version of something Tenacious D would come up with. But still tenacious D didn't come up with this epic as hell song!!

I've got to get to the Toilet Bowl!!!!

Evil-Dog responds:

you don't have much time!!!

Dragon Savior Dragon Savior

Fuckin Brutal man!!!

Keep it coming! I wanna hear more!!
\m/ >.< \m/

fyi can you message me a link on a software for the drums and stuff?

BERSERKYD responds: